A healthy diet plan is essential for losing weight. Try these five best multigrain atta to shed those extra kilos.
Weight loss can seem like a never-ending battle. The struggle to lose weight can affect both your physical and mental health. In addition to a proper fitness routine, following a nutritious diet plan is crucial as it is the most effective strategy to lose stubborn belly fat. Most people often eat whatever they feel like and then engage in strenuous exercise, or they simply stop eating enough. However, both have a negative impact on our general well-being. Weight loss and eating habits go hand in hand, so you need to change your eating plan a little. Instead of following social media-inspired diet plans, switch to healthier options, such as replacing your regular flour with multigrain flour. We have compiled a list of the best multigrain atta for weight loss to help you get a fit body.
What is a multigrain atta?
Multigrain atta is packed with a variety of grains that offer numerous benefits, including weight loss support. It is a mixture of fibre-rich whole grains such as oats, wheat, millet, barley and others. Eating multigrain flour can make you feel fuller for longer, which ultimately reduces calorie intake. Unlike other refined flours, it can help maintain blood sugar levels. In addition, multigrain flours also provide important nutrients such as vitamins and minerals and help to improve metabolism.
5 best multigrain atta for losing weight
Incorporate these best multigrain atta in India to your diet, which can aid your weight loss journey:
1. Earthen Story Certified Organic Multigrain Flour
The Earthen Story claims that its multigrain flour is 100 percent organic and made without artificial chemicals. It has been produced using traditional stone grinding machines to maximise natural oils and minerals. The brand states that this flour is rich in essential minerals, vitamins and fibre. In addition, no additives, bleaching agents or preservatives have been added, making it safe to consume. This multigrain atta is a healthy blend of whole wheat, ragi, jowar, black chana, bajra and barley. Undoubtedly, it is a healthy choice for losing weight and lowering blood sugar levels.
2. Manna Multigrain Atta
Manna multigrain atta consists of ragi, bajra, jowar, fenugreek, soybeans and whole wheat. It also contains 25 percent millet, which increases its nutritional value. This flour is rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals that are important for strong muscles, bones and overall growth. Its fibre can help with weight loss, improve digestion and control blood sugar levels. The brand claims that the flour is 100 percent vegetarian and contains no added sugar.
3. Naario 9 in 1 Multigrain Atta
Naario 9 in 1 Multigrain Atta is made from the best quality of millets including ragi, jowar, barley, bajra, black channa, soybean, oats, maize and linseed. It is enriched with high quality plant protein, making it a good choice for vegetarians. Not only does it meet daily protein needs, but it also contains fibre, that aids digestion, maintains a healthy weight and control blood sugar levels. This flour contains micronutrients that help strengthen the immune system and haemoglobin levels.
4. Indijan Multigrain Atta
If you are looking for multigrain atta for diabetes, this flour from Indijan could be the perfect choice for you. The brand claims that this flour has been developed by a team of plant pathologists, nutritionists, medical experts, food scientists and chefs. Moreover, this flour has been produced with the help of stone grinding. This high protein plant-based flour is the right choice for fitness freaks. It contains antioxidants that fight the first signs of ageing and improve skin and hair health. It contains 6 multivitamins and 9 minerals that help control weight, improve metabolism and maintain cholesterol levels.
5. Pillsbury Multigrain Atta
Pillsbury Multigrain Atta contains wheat, oats, soy, ragi, barley, chana dal and corn. Suitable for vegetarians, this flour helps maintain metabolism and provide essential nutrients. It is rich in fibre, which improves digestion and helps with weight control. It is also produced using a traditional milling process, which preserves most of its nutritional value.
Benefits of multigrain atta
Whether you want to use multigrain atta for kidney patients or for weight loss, a deeper understanding of its benefits is essential:
1. Provides essential nutrients: Multigrain flour is made up of varied grains, which are rich in essential vitamins, minerals and fibre.
2. Contains dietary fibre: It contains dietary fibre that plays a crucial role in improving digestive health, regulating blood sugar level and managing weight.
3. Improves energy level: This flour provides balanced carbohydrates, which helps improve energy levels and supports overall vitality.
4. Contains micronutrients: It is rich in micronutrients like iron, magnesium, antioxidants and more, which enhances physiological functions of the body.
5. Improves heart health: Regular consumption of multigrain flour can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. The healthy fats, fibre and antioxidants support heart function and maintain cholesterol level.
6. Weight management: The fibre present in this flour provides a sense of fullness, which helps in weight management and improving digestion.
7. Low sodium content: It is important to consume food that has low sodium content for kidney patients. It helps manage blood pressure and fluid balance. Multigrain atta is suitable for them because it contains less sodium content in comparison to other refined flour.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)